Thursday, May 22, 2008

The worship machine.

It’s a rather simple concept probably already done. It was thought up because of a small group I attended had a worship session where all we did was listen to music. I ask why and one of my friends said it’s a new song and didn’t know the words. The Bible says “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands” (Psalm 100:1) not just listen to a joyful noise. So I thought up of this concept.

Take a karaoke machine and modify it to project the words onto a wall and program it with Christian songs. Or take a computer with a projector and run a karaoke program with Christian songs. As I said it’s rather simple. This would allow small groups to have a worship session that would allow them to sing God’s praises not just listen to a CD of someone who did that a while ago.

No comments: